1. Start with the dressing
2. Ranch dressing always tastes it’s absolute best made ahead of time. Whisk and chill for a few hours before
serving or make things simple by tossing it together the night before.
3. Peel 1 clove of garlic, then smash and mince it into a paste.
4. Season with salt.
5. Combine salted garlic paste with remaining dressing ingredients and whisk well.
6. Pop in the fridge to chill for a few hours for flavors to set.
7. Wash and dry spinach.
8. Combine with broccoli, blueberries, dried cranberries, avocado, feta cheese, and sunflower seeds.
9. Toss with dressing and serve.
● Broccoli: Great source of vitamin B1, magnesium, omega-3 fatty acids and protein
● Spinach: Great source of vitamin K, folate and iron
A collaboration with
Leave a Reply.
Food news, CSA news, recipes, and lots of other goodies!
Sixth Street Community Center
638 E 6th Street between Aves B & C • (212)-677-1863
© 2014 Sixth Street Community Center. All rights reserved.