Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 10 mins
● 2 pounds chicken, cooked and chopped into bite size pieces (about 5 cups)
● 1 cup sliced red grapes
● 1 green apple, diced
● 1/3 cup chopped green onion
● 2/3-1 cup of mayonnaise or yogurt
● 1/2 tsp salt
● 1/2 tsp pepper
1. In a large bowl, stir all ingredients together. Start with 2/3 cup mayo and add more as needed. Every mayo is a
2. Stir until evenly mixed and store in fridge.
3. Serve over lettuce or out of a bowl.
● Chicken: Excellent source of protein
A collaboration with
Food news, CSA news, recipes, and lots of other goodies!
Sixth Street Community Center
638 E 6th Street between Aves B & C • (212)-677-1863
© 2014 Sixth Street Community Center. All rights reserved.