Prep time: 10 minutes
Freeze time: 3 hours
● 5 containers yogurt
● 3 Tbsp of each fruit: raspberries, diced mangos, diced pineapple, diced kiwi, blueberries
o Can substitute other fruits such as apples, blueberries, pears, and plums
1. Place 10 silicone cups on a small baking sheet. Spoon half of each yogurt carton into 10 silicone cupcake
2. Sprinkle fresh fruit on the top of each cup of yogurt to match colors - raspberries on the strawberry yogurt,
pineapple on the lemon yogurt, mango on the coconut yogurt, kiwi on the lime yogurt, and blueberries on the
3. Transfer baking sheet with cups to freezer. Freeze yogurt for 3 hours, or until firm. Remove the silicone cups
when ready to serve.
● Yogurt: Rich in calcium, vitamin B-2, B-12, potassium, and magnesium
● Raspberries: Rich in vitamin C, manganese and dietary fiber
A collaboration with
Food news, CSA news, recipes, and lots of other goodies!
Sixth Street Community Center
638 E 6th Street between Aves B & C • (212)-677-1863
© 2014 Sixth Street Community Center. All rights reserved.